It’s that time again, Mercury stations retrograde on August 23, 2023, in the sign of Virgo till September 15th. Mercury goes retrograde 3 to 4 times a year. And even though it’s not the rarest occurrence, it still makes interruptions, as its inconveniences can cause more frustration.
When our planet of communication and perspective goes RX, the universe is handing us a magnifying glass to examine our lives with extra attention to detail. And when it’s in the sign of Virgo, there is even more concentrated energy for fine-tuning. Virgo is about precision, organization, and getting down to the nitty-gritty.
Mercury rules over the sign of Virgo, so it feels comfortable here and I’m thinking this rx might go a little smoother for that reason. Mercury will also be in trine to Jupiter on September 4th precisely where Mercury went retrograde back in April. This will offer harmonious energy and an opportunity for wisdom, luck, and healing. Mercury is the messenger and wants to deliver messages from the spirit world, purify our minds and teach a higher understanding of how we create our reality. This year Mercury has been and will continue to retrograde through the earth signs.
December 29, 2022: Mercury went retrograde at 24° Capricorn April 21, 2023: Mercury went Retrograde at 15° Taurus August 23, 2023: Mercury goes Retrograde at 21° Virgo December 12, 2023: Mercury goes Retrograde at 8° Capricorn. Mercury going retrograde in Earth signs all year emphasizes, along with Jupiter going retrograde in Taurus, our relationship with the Earth. It also emphasizes our sense of what it is to be embodied, to create structures for our life on Earth, and how we care for our bodies and the Earth.
Mercury retrograde can create a feeling of a holding pattern as if you feel like you are going in circles, or don’t have clarity. Try and have patience and learn to work with these retrograde cycles, because it’s a time for revisiting your plans, tying up loose ends and projects, drawing you back to rethink a decision or a conversation, and reworking old thought patterns and choices for a deep dive into self-analysis. The university is on our side during retrograde – It’s a chance for growth, even if it comes with a bit of a challenge.
There will be a Mercury Cazimi on September 6th when Mercury conjoins with the Sun. This day is magical, for the Sun will infuse the warmth of its rays to cleanse and give rebirth to Mercury. Being in the sign of Virgo and having support from Jupiter the downloads offered are in support of growth, wisdom, and healing for more wellness and management of our lives. These are the days to be open and aware of synchronicities because magic can happen anywhere. How To Work With This Energy: Mercury Rx has a funny way of throwing us curveballs that force us to slow down and reconsider. And in Virgo’s meticulous domain, we can bet those curveballs might be extra detailed. Below are some insights on how to navigate this upcoming Mercury Rx in Virgo with ease and grace.
- Stay Grounded and Centered: Virgo’s energy can sometimes be a bit heady, so it’s important o stay grounded during this time. Engage in practices that connect you with the earth, like meditation, yoga, or spending time in nature. These activities will help you maintain a sense of stability amidst any potential chaos.
- Embrace Flexibility: Mercury rx often brings unexpected twists and turns. Embrace a mindset of flexibility and adaptability. If plans change or miscommunications arise, try to have patience. See these moments as opportunities to practice patience and resilience.
- Review and Reflect: Virgo’s meticulous nature invites us to take time to reevaluate our goals, projects, self-care, and habits. Use a journal to jot down your thoughts and insights. This could lead to valuable revelations and even help you make necessary adjustments moving forward.
- Communicate Mindfully: Mercury rx can sometimes lead to misunderstandings. Practice active listening and ask for clarifications when needed. Be patient with others and avoid making assumptions about what someone meant.
- Complete Unfinished Tasks: This time is excellent for finishing those projects you’ve been putting off, clearing out clutter, and organizing your space. This will give you a sense of accomplishment and create space for new endeavors.
- Backup and Plan Ahead: Back up important files, double-check travel details and check emails before sending, and avoid making major tech purchases during this time.
Cosmic Crystal Wisdom:nnAgate: Supports in gently voicing our truths with courage and opening up our Throat Chakra. Citrine: Can fuel us, inspiring us to get rid of stress and tension Aquamarine: The irritation easer – a piece to use during retrograde or cycle changes when we get annoyed. Lapis Lazuli The stone of wisdom. It aids us in seeing through illusions with clarity. It can help us deal with the unpleasant symptoms of mercury Rx.
Shared by Rachelle Rizzi. Rachelle is a gifted intuitive astrologer & Reiki Facilitator. She uses her Astrology tools and channels guides to help others connect with their life purpose and gain a deeper understanding of themselves. Rachelle offers Alchemy Soul Readings by Zoom or in person at The Space ,LEARN MORE HERE
Rachelle also offers a unique combination of your personal birth chart with energetic healing ,LEARN MORE HERE